Sunday, May 22, 2011

Minecraft Architecture

This is an outdated post.  If you want to see bigger and better structures in my Minecraft architecture series, click here.*

    Yes, Minecraft architecture.  Weird isn't it.  I never would of thought when I first saw this game that I would ever like it at all.  But with the gameplay and almost limitless amount of fun and creativity, it is love at first sight.  Check it out at Minecraft.net if you want.  Anyway, I got some time in to do a post or two for the day until I have to go back and study for the finals this week. 

    So here it is.  On Minecraft I have been designing and making an amazing creation with my friend this weekend.  It is the most breathtaking structure I have created on the game, and you are about to be blown out of your mind.  (literally!)  Take a look at my Minecraft Space Needle. 


    Well, that was the Minecraft Space Needle.  I feel like I am going to die looking down from this high up!  But as you look into the Minecraft universe, you will find things that are more amazing than this.  It is crazy how games allow people to show their "creative" side easily and have fun with it! 

    I am very happy that I can share this with everyone else, and show this amazing game to people around the globe!  So stay tuned...and enjoy the ARCHITECTURE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment