Sunday, January 30, 2011

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 or RCT3 is a theme park simulation game.  Although it's used for building theme parks, I use it for building cities.  By using custom scenery off the internet and the in-game structure sets, I create tons of really cool cities that inspired me to be an architect in the first place!  Here is a sunrise timelapse of an office building that I created.


Here's more images of my cities.


I will be posting more of the RCT3 videos and pictures almost every day on my blog!  I'm very excited to see how this will turn out.  Enjoy the ARCHITECTURE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, dont loose your motivation, i accedantily came on your website over google pictures, i also love architectures and love to create, never loose it, creativity is a rare character point. greetings @travelnottrouble (Insta)

    ReplyDelete