Friday, February 25, 2011

Belated President's Day: White House

I totally forgot about President's Day on Monday!  As you know from Valentine's Day, I will continue the holiday specials.  President's Day isn't as big as Christmas or Easter, but it's still a holiday.  And to celebrate this belated President's Day, I thought I would show you the White House.  Of course all of you have seen this famous structure.  It's is one of the coolest white houses I have ever seen!  Hah, hah.


The White House was built between 1792 and 1800.


The first president to move into the white house was John Adams, the second president of our United States.


The Oval Office is probably one of the most famous rooms in the White House.  It's where the president spends most of his time.  The beautiful colonial architecture will stand until the end of time. (most likely)  No one can see the future, but that doesn't matter.  Happy belated President's Day and enjoy the ARCHITECTURE!  FYI: I'll try not to make another holiday belated!

No comments:

Post a Comment