Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog UPDATE! 2/18/11

      There's change in the air and it smells good and refreshing.  First of all, today, I changed the Random Architecture post names to Today's ArchiPic.  I just wanted to make it sound cooler and incorporate the words "Architecture and Picture".

      Second of all, tomorrow, I will have two new mini-series that I will be doing now and then.  The first one is "Illustrious Interiors" which shows the interiors of really cool modern buildings.  The second one will be called "Archilego" this series is all about LEGO cities like at LEGO Land in San Diego, California.  I will be showing off really tall, cool, and utterly amazing architecture made from just LEGO's.

     Change is coming and it's coming fast.  I'm excited about what my blog will turn out to be, and what it will be like in the future!  I wish you all a good day of blogging, and I'll see you guys next time.  Enjoy the ARCHITECTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment