Sunday, March 27, 2011

RCT3 | NEW CITY!!!

I am finally starting a new city after weeks of thinking whether or not I should.  I don't know what the name will be yet, but I'm sure it will be awesome!  I have had RCT3 since 2008, and it has never let me down.  The game continues inspiring me to create.  So without anymore waiting, here is my first RCT3 city update.

My RCT3 City | Shaping the Terrain



 When I get into the scenario editor, I can choose from tons of settings.  I first set the climate to "Mountain Range" so there will be thunderstorms once in awhile in the spring.



 I can make the land bigger by changing the "Set Park Land" option.


Then I start to color the terrain in different variety.


After that, I start to shape the terrain.  (I will probably change it overtime as the city grows.)


This is an overview of the terrain.



Then I start to make the area I can build on bigger.


The next update might be later today.  So stay tuned or you'll miss out on my RCT3 city! 
 Enjoy the ARCHITECTURE!


No comments:

Post a Comment