Saturday, March 26, 2011

RCT3 | When?

I bet a lot of you are wondering what I have been doing these past couple of weeks in RCT3.  Well, I haven't been doing much.  The past two weeks I have been playing Minecraft, doing homework, studying, and looking at youtube videos.  Which now begs the question, "Am I ever going to start an RCT3 city?" 

It seems as though I have hit a brick wall.  Yesterday I found a group of videos about RCT3 architecture.  The videos were inspiring.  However, when I found the custom scenery from the videos.  The custom scenery packs were made in groups, not in pieces.  That means that when I downloaded the pack, the amazing buildings that I saw in the video were not in a set of constructable pieces.  They were pre-built structures.  So for a guy that likes to build architecture from scratch with little pieces, that was a bit of a let down.

But that didn't stop me.  I have been looking back at my old cities, and I noticed that I don't need custom scenery to build a great city full of design.  I already have the tools to create amazing pieces of architecture from the in-game structure sets.  So as of today, I am starting to construct an architecturally modern city in RCT3.  My city will consist of structures that will boggle your mind and beautiful pieces that shine in the brightness of the RCT3 sun!  Don't forget nighttime.  With RCT3 having night-mode, it adds another element that is important to creating a beautiful city.  I also have a full list of custom scenery in the game that I can use to create even greater structures than ever before.  My RCT3 updates will start later today on The Art of Architecture!  So stay tuned or you'll miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment