Friday, March 4, 2011

Special Edition || Back to...RCT3

       Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is what RCT3 stands for.  It is one of the best tycoon games of all time.  Nevertheless, it sounds like it is one of those "2D graphics" games.  However, it is not what it sounds like.  The game has 3D graphics, and it is an older game.  It was released in 2006 and has exceptional graphics for the time. 

       Anyway, I am back to RCT3 for more dazzling videos and photos!  As addicting as RCT3 was, I am not so sure if I want to come back and play RCT3 on the side.  However, I do have tons of photos of my cities that I have made over all these years.  I will also include my VERY old theme parks in the RCT3 series.  My first huge park and the most populous is Sand Stone Park.  I'm not sure if I have deleted it off my hard drive though!  I'll come back and look another time!  This is pretty much it for this post.  I will be continuing the RCT3 series starting Monday, March 7.  It is going to be a lot of fun!  I hope you have enjoyed my RCT3 posts so far.  It has been awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment