Thursday, May 26, 2011

Out of School and MORE Architecture

Finally!!!  I worked so hard I'm about to cry!  I am out of school, and in the end, I had a great year as a 7th grader.  My post about final exams called, "Final Exams and No ARCHITECTURE" talked about my finals and how I wouldn't be posting for another week.  Well, it happened.  I completed my exams and got out of school alive.  You know what that means?  MORE Architecture for everyone.  Just as a reminder, I am going on that summer vacation to the East coast in about a month, and it is going to be the best.  More, more, and more architecture is coming.  MORE fun, MORE creativity, and MORE blowing your mind away.  All of this summer craziness is coming very soon to The Art of Architecture.  (So stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment