Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something about Minecraft

Oh, I just looked at my post of the space needle from Minecraft, and the things that I've seen on Minecraft lately, (from Godcraft, it's a server) it makes me feel like it mine is really puny.  But no, when I created it I had never seen something that big before (that I had built) on Minecraft.  When I look back at it now it seems so tiny.  And I got so excited about it in my post.  :D Well, that's okay.  I will be creating some massive projects in the future, but for now, I'm working on the massive subway system.  Checkout this video on how massive Minecraft can get: Godcraft Server Trailer.  Enjoy that awesome trailer.  You can also go to Godcraft.com for information.  And their server is all about ARCHITECTURE and creating.  My kind of thing. :)  If you watched the video you can see how PUNY my structure is compared to these.  And duh, of course I'm inspired.  So after I get the subway system to a good stopping point, I will create these awesome structures and civilizations.  (with the help of my friends of course) So anyways, just wanted to say a little something about Minecraft.  *Falls Asleep*

No comments:

Post a Comment