Saturday, August 20, 2011

More Architecture! Including Minecraft!

More architecture is coming to my blog!  Also, if you liked my posts about Minecraft, that is also coming soon!   I will probably start posting again this week.  (maybe even today)  The reason why I didn't post the rest of my vacation is because I didn't feel motivated to do so.  But then again, it is that time of year.  (back in school)  I might also do a review on Minecraft for people that are not so sure if they want to buy it yet.  Also, keep in mind that this is still architecture, and I mostly play Minecraft because I can design and build anything.  I will also stick to more of my series posts.  (today's archipic, dazzling designs, houses 101, quoted, and weekend night lights)  I hope you all had a great summer and look forward to a bunch more architecture then I have been posting recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment