Monday, October 17, 2011

Minecraft - Ornate 5

    We all know the look of materials used in Minecraft and real life architecture are important to the structure's design.  I have been recently looking through texture packs for Minecraft that change the in-game textures.  Some of them are very popular.  (like DokuCraft, Gerudoku, and Painterly)  I have found one that I think will change the look of the server and make our architecture look even better than before.  The texture pack that I have been playing around with is called Ornate 5.  I think it is time for me to show you some pictures.



This is the terrain file image of all the solid block textures in the pack.  These will be commonly used on the server.  (especially the top ones)  Here are the rest of the images actually from the server.


As you can see, Ornate 5 is amazing, and it will be improving our architecture for future Minecraft Creations.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment