Monday, November 28, 2011

Minecraft | Server Update

Okay, some things have changed on the server from my last update and I want to tell you what the heck is going on. 


    Shortly after I posted the last update about the survival and creative worlds, my friends and I made a decision to make an adventure map and a survival world.  The adventure map is what we have been working on, and it has a storyline to it.  Some amazing pieces of architecture will be made in the map and it will look truly spectacular.  It is also supposed to have a World of Warcraft/Assassin's Creed sort of feel, and it will have a story that the player has to follow.  As you walk around and travel on an epic journey, you find dungeons, secrets, massive cities, and more! 

    Architecture WILL be a big factor in making this map.  I'll make sure that when we are creating anything architectural that it looks good and won't disappoint, especially when it comes to big cities.  There will be no Cali Project updates in awhile until we are done with the map, which might end up being a couple months.  (It all depends on how much time we spend every week and weekend working on it.)  But there will be updates on the map as soon as we start making some massive creations.  And don't forget that tonight, I will be posting the next Today's ArchiPic installment and tomorrow, I'll be posting even more architecture.   (Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment