Friday, November 4, 2011

Minecraft | An Update on Lionel and the Cali Project

    As you have probably noticed, I haven't posted in more than a month on Lionel in Minecraft.  It's because the project manager has been gone from the server for more than a month and I personally have taken interest into something else.  (The Cali Project)  I would have finished The City of Lionel, but considering it is not my own project, I'm going to leave it alone until the project manager comes back on the server. 

    So what will you guys be seeing soon?  It will be an update on the Cali Project.  If you recall from my Minecraft Creations post about the Cali Estate, I said there would be more updates soon after.  We have recently been working on the neighborhood around the estate called Adobe Hills Estates.  It is a big, gated community.  Past the gate is a market called the "Upper Marketplace."  ("upper" as in higher class)  We have planned to make a town hall, church, and a lot more stuff I won't disclose yet.  That's enough talking for now.  So until next time, enjoy the ARCHITECTURE!

*SIDE NOTE*
The "Special Post" on the future of Dubai will be coming either tomorrow or Sunday!  Stay Tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment