Monday, November 21, 2011

An Update on Things to Come

    It's 1:00 p.m. here in Oklahoma as I'm writing this, and I thought that since I was so bored, I should post an update on my blog.  I didn't post Saturday and Sunday, not that I didn't have enough time, but because it is just hard to stay consistent on this blog, especially when I am on a week-long Thanksgiving break!  (I feel bad for the people that have to go to school today and tomorrow)  Anyways, the full release of Minecraft came out last Friday, (November 18) and I have been setting up the new server.

    The Cali Project was saved using worldedit, and I will eventually paste it back into the new world once we are done setting up everything else.  First of all, we have decided to have two worlds: one survival and one creative.  Tomorrow and maybe even today, we will get started on the survival world's spawn city, which will include at least a central trade center and railroad.  Once we finish that, I will post a tour of the spawn city on this blog and show you what we've done.  The idea behind the survival world is that it will feel like an mmo-rpg, (massively multiplayer online role playing game, I know it's a mouthful) while still incorporating breathtaking pieces of architecture.  After the spawn city, I will paste the Cali Project back into the creative world, and my friend and I will start working on it again.  That's it for Minecraft.  Let's move on to some real architecture!

    For architecture made in real life, I will be posting Today's ArchiPic right after this post.  And for later this week, I'll try to fit in some Dazzling Designs and/or HOUSES 101.  Again, sorry for being so lazy!  It's Thanksgiving break what do you expect? 

No comments:

Post a Comment