Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Minecraft Update #2

    I wanted to give you guys an update on what has been going on...well not much.  We have finished the second city and are halfway done with the pathway that leads to the town of Sidka.  (the third city)  Some cities will have more to show than others, and I don't guarantee that each city will include something architecturally unique.  But most cities will have at least one thing worth showing on this blog, and I think it will turn out really well for the server. 

    Don't forget that the storyline/map will be expansive and very big.  Even if you play the map perfectly with no set-backs, it will probably take you at least 3 hours to complete.  (Hopefully!  That's the experience we are aiming for.)  Anyways, architecture is a big factor in making this map because while I like making World of Warcraft style adventure maps, I love creating and designing architecture.  And with the help of my friends, we will be able to speed this along quite nicely when we get out of school for Christmas break!  (Two weeks of awesomeness)  Yes, I will see you guys again very soon when we complete the town of Sidka!  Be looking forward to an update sometime during Christmas break.  (I'll try my best) 

No comments:

Post a Comment