Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy LATE New Year's!

    HOLY PIG!!! I forgot to say "Happy New Year's!"  I guess it's now late New Year's so...happy late New Year's!  Instead of my normal non-sense, I decided to post an update on what's coming up.  More interesting architecture is arriving on my blog either this week or next week.  (Including a new HOUSES 1O1, Dazzling Designs, Minecraft, and maybe some Skyrim.)  This New Year is going to be a great year for the art of architecture.  New discoveries, new designs, and even more architecture is coming in 2012 than ever before. 

    I bet you all have heard of the New Year's resolution thing, where people promise themselves and others to do something different and better than the year before.  Well, I am about to make one right on this post for my blog.  I, after only seconds of thinking about it, have decided to try my best to post at least once a day for the rest of the SCHOOL year!  I will post on the weekends too!  (THAT'S A SHOCKER!!!)  Now before you go and put words in my mouth, there are exceptions.  When the world ends this year, I will not be posting anymore posts.  (I'm sure all of you knew that already I just wanted to point that out.  Don't worry, I'm just kidding!  I fooled you guys for a second!  Didn't I?)  Anyway, if I REALLY am busy one night, (because of homework or something) than of course I won't be able to post.  Also, I obviously have priorities that are more important than my blog.  That's all I have to talk about for now.  I guess I will see you guys later this week or next week!  Enjoy the...ARCHITECTURE to come!!!

3 comments:

  1. "HOLY PIG" to you too, kiddo!!!all going well?? Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looking back at this post, I sounded like I was on something...

    ReplyDelete