Sunday, January 8, 2012

Skyrim Introduction

 Welcome to a special introduction post on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.


    Bethesda's latest work of art, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, was rated 10 out of 10 on Xbox Magazine and is said to be one of the greatest games of all time.  It was released on November 11, 2011, and a month later, I got my hands on it.  I was looking through some Minecraft videos when I saw a guy referencing his houses to a game called Skyrim.  I looked it up, and when I did, I was awestruck.  Never in my life had I seen a game with so much detail.  (Bethesda did an amazing job!)  Any place you see, you can WALK there.  There are no limits to exploration.


    And if you know me, I love architecture, and I also love adventure!  The Skyrim world has over 100 possible locations to discover, and with the unlimited quest system, I was in disbelief.  (You could literally play the game forever!)  I have been playing it since December 23; the amount of content is endless and so is the game's architecture.


Dragonsreachfromt.PNG

   As you can obviously see, the game's graphics are striking, but what's even cooler, is the architecture.  Dragonsreach is one of Skyrim's most beautiful palaces.


    That's it for this introduction, but as for the new Skyrim series, I think I should have a lot in store.  Since I don't have a copy of the PC game, (I play on Xbox) I will have to get pictures off the internet instead of getting them from in the game directly.  That means I am very limited to what I can show you guys.  Hopefully this series works out!  I'll see you next time!


References:

1 comment: