Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Minecraft | A Mini Future Project

    Aside from the big project we'll be working on soon on the Minecraft server, I will be trying to recreate what we saw on Today's ArchiPic #93.  Yes, I am recreating the Flatiron Building from New York City.
                                                                                                                                                                 


   
    Since the building has an obvious angle, it's going to be a bit tricky, but I intend on making the most accurate recreation possible.  That's something you guys should be looking forward to seeing.  After that's done, I think we will be ready to start our next project.  As you know, the city of Alimar got destroyed and there is no way of rolling back what happened.  I really want to finish a city this time because it seems like all the projects we have done have been just discarded or stopped.  I truly hope we can finally finish something for good.

References:
>> Today's ArchiPic #93
>> The City of Alimar (Before it was destroyed)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment