Monday, March 5, 2012

Minecraft NEWS

    Lately, I haven't been on the server, so there is no new tour for our colosseum.  (Besides, I showed most of what I wanted you guys to see.)  And we still haven't started our next big city project.  Some people want to build an ark though.  That's a good idea, and it sounds like it would be really fun to make.  (I'll be thinking about it.)

    (This picture doesn't relate to our server.  I just wanted to show you guys a picture of some really cool Minecraft architecture and I found this.  It's obviously the Golden Gate Bridge.)  Anyways, I will be posting some Minecraft content this weekend maybe.  If we are going to make an ark, I want to make an exact replica.  It goes into detail in the Bible about what it looked like and its dimensions.  By the way, our ark will not be small!  If we decide to build it, it would be the biggest creation on the server yet!

    On a side note, FyreUK has done another timelapse.  I should have shown this earlier to you guys because it was on Valentine's Day.  Here is the video!  Make sure you subscribe to FyreUK if you haven't already.


References:
>> http://schattenw0lf.deviantart.com/art/golden-gate-bridge-minecraft-201505940
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/FyreUK 

No comments:

Post a Comment