Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Overall Scheme of Things...

    I wanted to do a quick post to share with you guys the overall scheme of things that will be happening this week on my blog.  First of all, I have the 20K special to deal with.  I did not do it this weekend because I felt really unmotivated.  (Usually when I feel unmotivated, the posts just aren't as good or long as they could be.)  So hopefully, I'll get it done by this week or the coming weekend.  By the way, from now on I will plan ahead before I reach a 10,000 page view mark.  I will work on the special post ahead of time and post it right when I hit the next 10K.  By doing that, I will be able to get the "special post" on my blog immediately. 

    Secondly, we did some more work in Minecraft on the server this week, which means be looking for a Minecraft Creations post tomorrow.

    Thirdly, I will be changing the name of my "Minecraft Creations" series to simply "Minecraft Architecture".  The TAGS for Minecraft Creations will also be changed to "Minecraft Architecture".

Yes, that was the overall scheme of things this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment