Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Update....

    So...it's been awhile.  Yes, I haven't posted in awhile.  There will be more content tonight!  Anyways, finals are coming up in less than two weeks for school, and I will be very busy.  So as we near the week of May 21st, there will be not as much posting.  We haven't worked on Sidka at all, and I haven't been playing any Minecraft until today.  Minecraft Architecture will resume when I simply feel like it.  When you're not motivated and you don't feel any inspiration, you are not going to build good stuff.  Besides, it's not even fun when you don't have anything to go by. 

    As of the past few days, I've gotten really interested with the Minecraft Xbox 360 version.  Yes, I've been playing that since it came out today.  Aside from that, I will still continue to post real architecture on my blog most of the time.  Minecraft is just a way to share my friends and I's architectural creations with the rest of the world.  (And it's good entertainment too!)  Anyways, there will be Today's ArchiPic #109 and maybe even a new Skyrim Architecture installment tonight!  (So stay tuned) 

No comments:

Post a Comment