Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Before and After Finals...

    Semester exams are less than a week away, and I am going to start studying soon this weekend.  I probably won't be posting at all next week, but I will post this summer.  We are most likely going to work on Sidka after school is out so the project will be continued.  After Sidka is finished, I have big plans.  First of all, I still want to recreate the Flatiron Building in Minecraft.  It is a really unique building, and trying to recreate the angles in Minecraft will be challenging, but that's what makes it fun.  Secondly, I am getting tired of doing the "Medieval builds", and I want to try something different in Minecraft than I normally do after we finish Sidka.  Thirdly, I will be looking at some more key landmarks and/or structures in Skyrim that are worthy of showing off on my blog.  Skyrim is a beautiful and awe inspiring game that continues to fascinate me with its architecture.  Again, more architecture is coming this summer!  I'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment