Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to Paradise?...We'll See.

       Hi all!  It has been awhile hasn't it?  Motivation and inspiration have been gone from me for this blog for almost a year now.  Many have commented since that post in October, and thank you for all the friendly, encouraging comments, questions, and feedback!  I will be starting to post again.  How frequently you might ask? 

       It will definitely not be compared to 2012 (at least for the time-being).  My guess is (depending on school work and such) not that much.  I cannot give you a straight answer on this, sorry!  Inspiration is also a factor.  I don't want to whip out crappy content when I'm not inspired or feeling totally out of it. I know of many YouTubers that say the exact same thing.  But without question, I am finally back from a massive hiatus, and I hope to see you all soon.

EDIT: I just added an easy way to keep up with my blog: Following by Email

To follow by email! (this is the best way to follow in my opinion): go to the bottom of the page and submit the email address you want updates to be sent to every time I make a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment