Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog UPDATE || 2/26/2011

     Hello everyone.  I have a few things that I want to update you on from my blog.  First of all, HOUSES 101 will be taking over Illustrious Interiors.  I will be stopping the series to continue through HOUSES 101.  The series will include interiors.  I felt like these two series were the same.  So I gave it to HOUSES 101 to continue.  Second of all, there's a new series that I started called "Dazzling Designs" which will be talking about future buildings that are being constructed or designed.  I hope this will make your blogging experience more interesting!  Thanks for reading and enjoy that ARCHITECTURE!

                                                                                                    - Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment