Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Summer Vacation (with Architecture)

Well, it is set.  My family and I are going back to the East coast this summer!  Our main goal is to go to West Greenwich, Rhode Island, and spend a bunch of time at Watch Hill Beach.  To get there, we will drive through Tennessee, (Dolly Parton land, haha)  then all the way to D.C., and then to West Greenwich.  At the end, we will go to Atlantic City, New Jersey, and on the way there, we are going to Hoboken.  (Carlo's Bakery from Cake Boss!)  How does this trip tie in to my blog?  Well, I'm going to take tons of pictures of the beautiful and diverse New England architecture.  I will bring my laptop so that I can post, and it will be like a three-week special edition!  I am looking forward to it!  Until then, enjoy the architecture, and keep on bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment