Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FyreUK Timelapse


    This is a video of the FyreUK Dwarven City time lapse.  In this build, Matt, Phil, and members of the server come together and build FyreUK's first real underground build called Dwarven City.  They always impress me with their creativity and never cease to amaze.  On our server, I plan to do a mega build within a month or so.   When I do, I will make a time lapse of it and hopefully share it with you guys.  I will also do an in-depth tour of the build.  If it is really big, I will probably do it in parts.  I don't have my own YouTube account to post things on, but if I can get access to one, I will be able to show the time lapse here on blogger.  Once I get the software for the time lapse and get access to a YouTube account, be prepared for an awesome new series.  It will probably either be a spin-off of Minecraft Creations, a totally new series, or a continuation of Minecraft Creations.  I have yet to decide.  Don't forget to checkout FyreUK and their awesome channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment