Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who's Ready for a Special Post?

    As I am nearing 10,000 page views, I was thinking I should do something cool.  Doing something special everytime I hit the ten-thousandth digit in page views just for fun sounds really fun!  (10k, 20k, 30k etc.)  So whenever I hit 10k, be prepared for an especially long post.  What will the topic be?  I'm not sure yet, but I'll be thinking.  And don't worry!  It will be directly related to something awesome in architecture.

    On a side note, this blog has turned into an amazing part of my life.  It has grown so much in such a short amount of time.  I love sharing architecture with people around the world, and especially sharing architecture that isn't even real.  (Minecraft)  Thanks to all of you who follow my blog and keep up with it.  So until next time, enjoy the ARCHITECTURE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment