Saturday, January 14, 2012

Minecraft | A Skyrim Inspiration

    I wanted to let you guys know that I have started a new project on the server.  So far, only my brother and I are working on it.  It's called the city of Alimar.  There really isn't anything special about it either, except it was inspired from Skyrim.  As you know, I have been playing Skyrim since December 23, and I love it!  You guys also need to be looking forward to tomorrow.  I will be showing you guys what we have done so far with the city.  And trust me, it's looking good.  Once we get a couple of my friends to help, the project will speed along quite nicely.  Also, I'm still not sure on our adventure map.  I think we have all called it quits, but that may change sometime in the future.  (We haven't truly decided.)  I am probably going to post two posts tomorrow!  (Most likely both being Minecraft)  Anyways, tomorrow will include some cool stuff all of you need to take a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment