Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Minecraft Talk...with Skyrim Pics!


     I have been thinking about what we should do for our big project coming up during spring break next week!  We will hopefully get the landscaping and layout done by this weekend.  I'm still not sure what style of architecture will be part of the build.  After looking at FyreUK's Valentine's Day timelapse, I was very inspired to create a Venetian/Roman city, but I kind of want to come up with something on my own that is different.  I may do something with snow and mountains.  And since I have been playing Skyrim, it's obviously going to be an inspiration source for architecture.


    I'm thinking we should make the city have three parts: a river walk area by the river, a central commercial district before you come up to the mountains, and a residential area in the mountains.  This is going to take a ton of landscaping work, but since we have the whole week next week to work on it, I think we can get it done before spring break is over.  I, obviously, will not work on it constantly though.  I do not, by any means, want to use up all my time playing Minecraft during the break.  Besides, we can most likely get it done by working on it a couple of hours each day just in time for school to be back in session.  I'll be looking forward to starting our next project.

 Pictures From:
>> pcworld.com
>> gamertechtv.com
>> threepartstheory.wordpress.com

References:
>> FyreUK's Valentine's Day Timelapse Video
>> Official Skyrim Website

No comments:

Post a Comment