Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today's ArchiPic #65

[All pictures' links were broken. I will make sure this never again happens in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience. This has been fixed for most recent posts. Older posts might still have this issue.]


    Today's ArchiPic is a special one.  Mostly because it is where I live.  (in Oklahoma City)  For those of you that have been keeping up with the construction, (I most certainly have because I go to downtown often to see movies at Harkins Theaters.) this is what it looks like as of now.  But this is exactly what it will look like when it's done.  Yes!  It is amazing looking and will totally change the OKC skyline forever.  First of all, it is massive.  (not as massive as the Burj Khalifa obviously)  But it will dominate the other buildings in the city.  The tallest building before the Devon Tower, I think, was the Chase Tower; but now it looks tiny compared to the new skyscraper!  Here are some more pictures, and when it is done, I will be posting one of my long Dazzling Designs post over the tower.



No comments:

Post a Comment